Monday, August 24, 2015

This & That {w.34}

Did this:
Had individual back to school shopping dates with Jordyn & Cullyn 
Had 'meet the teacher' night at preschool for Jordyn & Cullyn
Volunteered at the fair for work
Took the kids for ice cream & Sonic
Had my first failed photosession
Went to the Iowa State Fair with my family
Did our Fantasy Football Draft with friends
Took the kids for a 1/2 day test run at their new daycare
Had a spa day
Adam's band played 
Went to the lake for a long weekend
Had a seafood boil with friends

Instagrammed that:


Edited this:

Shot that:

Scheduled this:
T: My Birthday | 29th

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...