Thursday, March 10, 2016

SkyZone | 2.5 Years Later

I took 25 photos and they all turned out this blurry.  Or just bad because of terrible lighting.  It's impossible to get a good photo with an almost 3 year old and a 4 year old at a trampoline park.  {the last time we went was on J's 2nd Birthday} Even if they aren't on the trampoline, they're jumping up and down from excitement.  All that to say, I still had to post them because it was such a fun morning spent with my kids.  We followed it up by grabbing Adam from work and going out for brick oven pizza at 7Stone where they gave kids dough to play with while we waited.  It was the perfect start to 'Spring Break'



















You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...