Friday, April 18, 2014

Photos on Friday::H 9 Month Lifestyle Photoshoot

You might remember this little guy from his 6 month session with me.  With Hudson and our Cully being the same age, and my husband working with his daddy, our families have become friends.  They had their house listed to sell {now sold} so we thought it would be the perfect place to take his 9 month photos to remember his first home {& it was like -100* that day!}  Lifestyle sessions might be my most favorite of all!  They're so relaxed, natural & fun…love them!  Anyways, we're {selfishly!} happy to report, they've sold their house but decided to stay in the area instead of moving back home!  So the playdates can continue! :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...