Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 Books | January, February, March

Last year I read most of my books while nursing/pumping Cullyn.  This year I've been able to read by enlarging the font on my Kindle and reading while I run on the treadmill.  Since I'm trying to log at least 15 miles a week {over 3-4 days}, I've been able to get through a good amount of books, which is good because my mom has over 100 books on her Kindle that I'm dying to read!  In case your're wondering, this is what I've read so far in 2014

{January}
A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
Saltwater Kisses:: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
Rainwater Kisses:: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
Champagne Kisses:: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
Freshwater Kisses:: A Billionaire Love Story by Krista Lakes
Summer in Napa:: A St. Helena Vineyard Novel by Marina Adair

{February}
Autumn in the Vineyard:: A St. Helena Vineyard Novel by Marina Adair
Bittersweet by Noelle Adams
Promise Me by Barbie Bohrman
Fresh Temptation:: Barboza Brothers by Reeni Austin

{March}
Armando Returns:: Barboza Brothers by Reeni Austin
Picturing Perfect by Melissa Brown
More Than a Maid:: Barboza Brothers by Reeni Austin
All the Pretty Lies:: The Pretty Series by M. Leighton
All the Pretty Poses:: The Pretty Series by M. Leighton
Reason To Breathe::The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan
Barely Breathing::The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan
Out of Breath::The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan
Better Off Without Him by Dee Ernst

2011 Books | 2012 Books | 2013 Books

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...