Wednesday, February 26, 2014

the Ritz {2014}

*Lesson learned, don't ask people that have been drinking to take photos for you {90% of these} when your camera is on manual mode in lower light {it ends in a blurry mess of goodness!}  
Once a year we go to a local charity event with some friends.
We spend the night at the hotel {the Embassy}
We have dinner followed by a dance
Group photos are always interesting with our friends!
Girls!! :)
And of course, nothing really happened if it isn't on Instgram! :)

::2011 | 2012 Ritz Fun::

----------------
I'm going to make an effort to post more about our local adventures since I am always looking for fun, new places to take the kids or go out with my hubby.

I've posted in the past about Baconfest, Backyard AdventuresSkyZoneSculpture ParkZoo TunesIowa State Fair 2012Iowa State Fair 2013,  Tubing at SevenOaks in BooneFree Little LibrariesJumpin Jacks, and tons of local Christmas Activities.  I've briefly mentioned the farmer's market {which is a pretty big deal here} few concert and shows, and tons of restaurants, but there are so many places we've been and things we've experienced around this city that I haven't even mentioned.  I'm assuming others would like local suggestions.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...