Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day {2014}

Since Jordyn decided to arrive on your anniversary, and I haven't written a letter to Adam since, I thought I would use today to share 14 of my favorite things I love about my husband.



..I love how you can make anyone laugh, you brighten any room
..I love seeing you smile {really smile, not one of the fake ones!}
..I love that you work so hard so our family can have nice things
..I love listening to your voice and remembering all of the songs you have sang to me
..I love watching you interact with our kids & you for making me a mama
..I love looking at your butt {that's all I'll say about that!}
..I love that {extended & immediate} family is the most important thing in your life
..I love the way you light up when you're band is playing on stage
..I love that you're driven to make a healthy lifestyle so we can grow old together
..I love that you put up with me {which out too much complaining!}
..I love looking into your green eyes and dreaming about or future together
..I love that you can talk to anyone
..I love that you love to cook and find any reason to celebrate
..I love that spending time with me is so important to you and that you will do anything for us


All of those things help me overlook when you leave your socks on the living room floor, when you don't go to bed at the same time as me, and when you complain about taking photos.  You're worth it all, everyday! :)

Happy Valentine's Day, Hunny!
I love you!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...