Monday, April 1, 2013

This & That {Easter Edition}


Did this:

Went to my 36 week OB appointment


Took Jordyn to the Park on our first 65*+ day!


Went home for Easter!


Made J Easter Treats for daycare


Took my maternity Photos {solo + family!} 


Made 'dinner' a couple of nights.  {Just for J & I...they included things like fish sticks & grilled cheese!}  :)


PAID OFF MY STUDENT LOANS!!!!  :)


Instagrammed that:

Bought this: 

Nothing!  There was no time for shopping this week!  Busy, busy, busy!!

Ate that: 

a huge easter meal prepared by my mama & several sweet treats that I wasn't supposed to indulge in! 

Shot this:

Easter Morning

Scheduled that:
This & That of the Weekend
H2 | 37 Weeks
J&J's Gender Reveal Photoshoot


...Happy April Fools!!  :)  

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...